- Output power levels 32, 40, and 50kW
- Output voltage of 125 kV or 150 kV
- Smaller, modular design
- Constant dose output with kV and mA regulation during exposures
- User-friendly controls and configuration
- Large LCD panel for APR and technique display
- Programmed for APR operation with manual override of technical factors
- Extensive self-diagnostics with operator messages
- Time, mA and mAs selections according to IEC standards
Power at an Affordable Price:
Designed for clinical use, 20 kHz High Frequency technology delivers the benefits of reduced patient exposure, maximum diagnostic image quality and extended tube life.
Choose Between AP, Manual or AEC:
Mode With three modes to choose from, the user-friendly operator console provides maximum flexibility and full control of the powerful generator. Americomp generators display technique factors for the x-ray exposure as well as the exposure parameters. The soft-touch arrow buttons provide complete control to modify any technique factor or parameter.
AP (Anatomical Programming) Mode:
This helpful feature (optional on the 20HF and 30HF) offers consistent, effortless images by fast, automatic technique selection in three easy steps:
1. Select the anatomical region.
2. Select the radiographic view.
3. Select the patient centimeter thickness.
Offering fast 2-point selection of only the kVp and mAs factors, the generator will automatically select the highest mA station and the shortest exposure time – resulting in less image blur caused by patient motion. The large LCD window displays the kVp, mAs and mA station, allowing modifications to be made prior to the x-ray exposure.
AEC (Automatic Exposure Control) Mode:
An optional Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) and receptor ionization chamber is available on all High Frequency generators. This state-of-the-art feature terminates the exposure automatically at the exact mAs necessary to obtain the optimal image.