Economical Solution to transform any X Ray Equipment into Digital
Easy to carry and to operate
Better and Faster Images
- Options: Wired or Wireless
- Unbreakable option
- Acquisition Speed: 3 seconds
- Sizes: 17” x 17”, 14” x 17” or 12” x 12”
- Zview Software
- DICOM, MINI-PACS: Image Storage, Send, Print, CD-DVD
- Images can be viewed on Cell phone, I-pad, Computer
Human and Veterinary Applications – Images in 2 seconds
Digital radiography (DR) is a method that replaces the conventional radiographic film and CR Systems with a flat panel detector that acts as the digital imaging sensor. The detector connected to a computer converts the X-ray beams into electrical pulses and then into a great image that can be viewed immediately after exposure and be sent to the computer.
Digital radiography has become a much more efficient, cost effective, and an even safer method of producing diagnostic images with lower radiation doses to patients and medical personnel.